Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Demons Inside Me

I'm going to tell you about how I beat the demons that are inside me, that were controlling me most of my life, and made me angry all the time. When I was a kid I had some very bad stuff happen to me and I was full of anger and hatred ever since. While I was growing older I just got madder and madder at everyone I ever met. I eventually got so mad that I got sent to a place for a few months to help me get my anger under control and to be able to understand people better. After I got out of the place I tried the techniques they taught me and the techniques were starting to work and starting to make me a better person, after so many years of having the demons torture me. Every time I get angry and they start to show up again I just think of the techniques I was taught and it helps slow them down quite a lot, to the point that I can eventually control them and make them disappear completely. The more I think about them the more I realize how easy it was to be able to control them and I recognize that in my past I wasn't trying to stop them, but instead I let them consume me and control me. The only way I'm able to control them is if I face them myself and not ignore them, or brush them off as a small deal because if I do they will come back to haunt me later and be much worse than the small problems they started off as. I defeat my demons by facing them head on and telling them to screw off, or I will fight them if it comes to it. The other way I can defeat my demons is by buying a old car and smash it up over the weeks to the point it doesn't look like a car then send it to the junkyard to kill them off once and for all.  

-By Joshua Page

No comments:

Post a Comment