Monday 3 April 2017

Hope and Fears of My Future

There are some things about my future that I am looking forward to and other things that I am really scared about. Some people have told me that I will never be able to achieve my goals, but I believe I can achieve my goals as long as I have hope and as long as I work hard. After graduating high school, I plan to go to college and get a job operating construction equipment. I am looking forward to being able to live how I want, without anybody telling me what to do or how I should live my life. I am excited about being able to work a decent job, do the activities I enjoy and live my life how I want to.

There are some things that worry me though. Since social media is becoming more and more popular, I am worried that I will not be able to talk to as many people face-to-face because everyone will be using their phones to “interact” with each other. Also, I do not want to be one of those losers who are in their homes all day making YouTube videos for money. I want to be working outdoors, driving vehicles and interacting with people face-to-face.


I do have hope for my future though, and that is all that matters to me. As long as I have hope and work hard, I believe that I can make my future life the best life a man can have.

-By Daniel Lueke

No comments:

Post a Comment