Wednesday 5 April 2017

Sport That I Love



What I am passionate about is playing volleyball. Since I was a little kid, I have been playing basketball and I really loved it. I would wake up in the morning and put my shoes, shorts, and t-shirt on and head to the basketball court. I even forgot to eat my breakfast, that’s how addicted I was to basketball. When I got into junior high school, I tried out for St. Francis, but I never made the team, instead, volleyball came into my mind, so I gave it a try.

After the tryouts, the coach told me that I had potential skill at volleyball and that I made the team. He told me that he will make me a better player. I played volleyball at St. Francis for three years and continued my passion here in CCH from grade 10 to 12. I have had so many achievements and improvements. I achieved all I have because I work really hard, and love this sport. This sport brings me joy because I realized at first that I have potential skills for this sport. Every time I step on the volleyball court, I feel like teammates are always there for me, and they do not get down on me every time I make mistakes. I think that to love your passion, you must be good at it because how are you going to love it if you aren't skilled at it? Passion is where we showcase our best skill and bring the best of ourselves forward.


-By Mark Cereza

No comments:

Post a Comment