Wednesday 5 April 2017

A Fight I Have to Win


The monsters I have are trapped in my own head, it’s kind of like them being under my bed or hidden in the closet, but in this case I will always carry them with me. Everyday they try to grow and and bring me down in the process because I can do little to stop the growth. I can only get stronger than the monsters that I need to defeat. The monsters make it their goal to keep me down and make me feel like I am alone in the world with no one to turn to for help. No matter how hard the monsters work to keep me down or how big they grow, I can only become stronger. I need to fight not only for myself but for the people that need me to help them. It isn’t until I see all the people that need me that I gain more strength to help me win. I know that I cannot simply leave them on their own. Once a fight has been won the monsters will retreat into the back of my mind and I am left to prepare for the next battle.

-By Katherine White

No comments:

Post a Comment