Wednesday 5 April 2017

Courage and hope. Although they may sound different, the meanings of both of those words are often attributed to the the determination that keeps us moving forward. In Language Arts I often wrote stories about fictional characters without telling about my own story. The truth is I often don't talk about it because I do not know how to explain it myself. I've gone from bad times when I was younger with family drama and getting bullied, to the confident and happy young man that we all see today. It may sound cliche, but courage helped me move forward. I needed to have the courage to explore areas I would never have gone before. I needed to talk to people I would have never talked to before. This growth is not something that we can achieve within a day or week, it will only come once you are willing to move forward in your life. You cannot force it, but when the day comes you will know.

-Dillon Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment