Monday 3 April 2017

My Heroes

This story has been told by my both of my brothers and my mom and it tells about how much they love me and everything they did for me. Everything started in El Salvador where I was born. My dad wasn’t there for me and brother, or my mom. I was a baby and I didn’t know any of this. My brothers were there for me when I needed them the most.  My older brother used to take care of me and my other brother; they were my heroes. I thank God because I have the best brothers in the world. Without them I wouldn’t have been able to do much. My brothers gave me everything they could and even though they were young they tried their hardest to feed me and take care of me. When I turned two years old one of my brothers went to live with his aunt, and I was left with my other older brother Alex. 

 Alex is the biggest hero there is; I feel like he is an even bigger hero than superman because he is stronger than superman; he is everything to me. When kids, my age bullied me my brother Alex stepped up and protected me and it didn’t really matter if he lost the fight he would protect me from the bullies. Sometimes I wish I could have done the same thing for him as well, but I wasn’t strong enough.  I was scared, but Alex gave me the courage to be stronger and he has been my hero all the time. I couldn’t have asked for a better brother. 

When we came to Canada he protected me even more and he helped me on homework because I didn’t understand much, but as time went on I started to do it by myself and he started to change.  He acted different and I thought he didn’t like me anymore and wouldn’t protect me anymore, but he was still there for me and he continued to protect me from fights I got into. 

Three years later after we came to Canada my older brother came as well, I missed him so much and was eight years since the last time I visited him.  I hugged him and thanked him for taking care of me while I was a baby. I really love that I have the best brothers ever.  They will always be here for me when I need them the most even though sometimes it’s hard for them, but they try to give me the best. My brothers motivate me to do even better at boxing and motivate me not to quit easily, so no matter what I have to try it first and if it doesn’t work I have to finish what I start with their help.  My brothers Alex and Brian are the biggest inspiration for me and I hope I can be the same role model for my younger brother that I can teach him what my brothers taught me. 

-By Melvin Ariza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1wOJUIkx4
This is a link to the song "Hasta el Final".  This song is about never giving up in life.  This relates to my brothers because kept pushing me to never give up once I started something I wanted to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment