Tuesday 4 April 2017

Is It Worth It?

There were moments during my high school year that I thought I was going to be a chef. I wanted to go to the culinary arts school at the Lethbridge College. I was all in for this career that I’ve never even tried just because I like to cook. I never ended up going through with it because I was given some advice to not rush into something that I'm uncertain about, but there are problems with this advice and my reaction. The first issue is that I’ll never know if I would have like that career because it got tossed to the side and forgotten about.The second issue is that I have found that passing up education at any point can be a bad thing. Over the years I have found sometimes it is better to just go for it. Yes, it’s a lot of money to go to school, but money on education is never wasted, and it doesn't hurt to learn more than one thing so you have something to fall back on if you end up not liking your career.

-By Tyson Langager


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbQphVcGxA

This is a link to the video clip entitled: "All About Learning.  Why is Education Important?"

No comments:

Post a Comment