Wednesday 1 November 2017

This Is Who I Want To Be; This Is Me!

I am a very passionate person and there are a lot of things that I am passionate about. I am passionate about art, music, cooking and baking. I love to sing. I love it so much that I can't stop. I am also passionate about making friends, being active and having fun. My friends are very important to me. Out of all the things I am passionate about, what am I passionate about the most? I am the most passionate about makeup. Makeup is my life and I would be nowhere without it. I have been accepted into Vancouver film school to become a makeup artist. That is what I wish to do in my future and no one is going to stop me. People may tell me that it will be difficult and they will tell me to give up on it because in their minds, it isn't a good career choice. But in my mind, it is the most wonderful thing I could ever be a part of. I will pursue what makes me happy, not what other people want me to. When I create artistic pieces on people's faces and bodies, I know that I have created something unique and beautiful. I want to share my talent and passion with the world and I am not scared of anything that could get in my way. Hopefully someday everyone else around me will be as happy to see my art as I am to create it. There is a lot of things that I need to achieve before I reach this goal but I know that I will make it. I know that I have the courage to make this dream come true. I can see myself now, working on movie sets and in the crew for Cirque Du Soleil. I can see my name in the credits at the end of movies and maybe someone will know my name. This is who I want to be, this is who I will be. This is me!

-Dora Clement

This is a picture of me in parade. It took courage to show my artistic talent in the parade.

https://vfs.edu/programs/makeup
Watch the course outline videos. This is what I will be doing for post secondary. It is going to take a lot of courage for me to move provinces and live on my own right after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment