Thursday 2 November 2017

Being Strong

In my life, I had courage when I joined the CCH football team. I think that it took courage because it takes a lot of time out of my life, and it stops me from doing other things that I would like to do. Being part of the team is a huge commitment. I practice hard everyday for 3 hours after school, even if I am sick or tired, and no matter what the weather is. Playing football has given me courage and strength, physically and mentally. It has encouraged me to work out, to become stronger and healthier. I changed my diet, and worked out everyday for the past 3 years. Football takes lots of discipline, and commitment.  I’ve also learned not to give up on any challenges, on and off the field. It has also helped me have more confidence in myself. If I get knocked down, I get back up and keep on going.

Playing football gives me hope to stand together as a team, and help each other out. You have hopes to win, but win or lose, you are still part of a great team that encourages each other. I hope that all my practice and discipline will help me be a better teammate. I hope that all of my working out will pay off, and help me in the long run in my future career. I also hope that the discipline, hard work and commitment will help me through life to be successful in different areas of my life.

-R.W

No comments:

Post a Comment