Wednesday 1 November 2017

Boxing and Me


My life relates to courage and hope because I do a thing that requires a lot of courage which is boxing. Everyday I get up and I say to myself that I will succeed in boxing and bring happiness to my dad since he was a boxer. I go to the gym almost everyday and I do my workout. I hit the bag and, sometimes when I need to let a little steam off it helps me to do that. It takes a lot of courage to step into a ring and box someone you don’t know. I have many pathways to choose from and when it comes to boxing it opens so many pathways for me. When some thoughts of doubt run through my head I distract myself with boxing and working out. When school ends I will break those thoughts off and try my best. My values bring hope to me that I will be successful at life and that nothing will get in my way to stop me. My friends and family help me to get through the rough times and push me forward. Boxing is my passion and I want to keep up with it for as long as I can. My goal is to make it to the Olympics and to represent Lethbridge. I want to show my dad that I can keep his legacy going and make him proud. Flaws won’t stop me from being me and I won’t let any problems get in my way. Fear drives me to do my best even though I don’t have many fears those little fears keep me afraid and it pushes me. All in all, courage and hope help me in life and will keep helping me for as long as I am in this world.  

-J.D

The video should explain itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment