Thursday 2 November 2017

The significance of courage and hope is that they set out a good image for us and not only us, but for the people close to us. It takes courage and hope to grow up and become who you really are. Life is filled with the choices that we make. Opportunities are abundant, and this is the reason why life is so rich. In my experience, fear is the thing that keeps me stuck worrying about outcomes. Action takes courage because there are risks and the outcome is less than certain.


   I am choosing to write about my open door. I know that the poor choices I make in my present life will affect my future. To see that I've made it this far could mean a successful future, but not everyone is successful and that's because of the poor choices and mistakes they've made in the past. People only get scared of the future because they don't know what's to come, anything can happen. If I could go ahead in time, I would learn from my future and I would prevent those poor choices from messing with my future. Courage is word that moves us towards an outcome, but can’t guarantee the result. My advice for you all is to lead your own life because nobody will know you better than you know yourself. Make good choices and let go of the things that will make you successful.

-Jangkou Machonyjok

Key To Success Video

No comments:

Post a Comment