Wednesday 1 November 2017

The Struggle of Life

Without courage and hope how are you supposed conquer the difficult obstacles in your life? All I hope for is a little change in the world and maybe my courage could help with that. All my life people, and especially teachers, have been putting me down for all the things I want and changes I ask for such as not having kids left out of activities and teachers actually taking their job seriously. To me and in my head the changes I want make sense, but I guess people can't look past their own selfish existence to see the brighter side. At least I have the courage to speak up for what I want and deserve. Most people can't say this about themselves, I know that for a fact. Now a days people in power think they can roll over everyone and not have consequences. A great example of this is our Government and Politicians in power, but it's people like me that will try to make a difference in the world. Even if I fail which has already happened I'll keep fighting for what’s right. To make my point I'll shorten it up for you - I have the courage to stand up for what I think is right and deserve. My hope is what keeps me going. I do think one day things will have change such as people having real freedom, stable jobs, and good schooling, but by then it won't matter to me. I'll be six feet under the ground rotting away and no one will remember I helped create change in the world.

-Montana DayChief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp2qjshr-r4
Retrain Your Mind - Motivational Video (Mel Robbins)

No comments:

Post a Comment