Wednesday 1 November 2017

The Advantages of Fears

You must feel fear and do it anyway. Everyone has an open door to something, whether it’s fear, positivity, negativity, or whatever else. My personal open door looks like there may be struggle. Although there will be tough situations, success is around the corner. I look into studying the human anatomy, as well as healing injuries. My plan is to become a paramedic. That possibly might not be the correct career choice according to fate, but to me it feels right.


My vision of the future of the kind of scares me. What if I don’t get accepted or I don’t have the money to go to university? Money has always been a topic when discussing about university. I’m scared I won’t have it; therefore, putting myself in debt resulting in stress and a slight chance of no career. Even though those are my thoughts, I still believe I can make it work. Without hope and courage, I might’ve not had that extra motivation to do better, succeed, and be the person I strive to be.


In a way, fear is what motivates people to make the choices they make. So if you feel fear, do it. You will most likely feel satisfied and happy that you did so. Of course, it takes a bit of courage to face a fear and follow through with it. The outcome will make you feel great! When facing a fear, it also comes with hope. You hope it turns out beneficially, and hope it was worth while. Feel fear? Do it anyway! It will make you even more stronger and more confident.

-Jayme Dobni

This link is to an article which discusses the benefits and advantages of fear. It is more of a personal connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment