Thursday 2 November 2017

Do It With Passion Or Not At All

Having a passion for something is like devoting your existence into one single bright idea. For example, I am crazily passionate about music, and that’s why I actually take the time of day to write down in pen and paper, because more ideas represent themselves when written down on paper. If I had the opportunity to choose my future and got the chance to pave my own path, I wouldn’t take a second to hop on such an opportunity because that's how passionate I am about music. There are many difficulties along the way, but I know for certain that if I stay true to what I desire then I know that I’ll achieve it because I’ll have my courage and hope backing me up, and it will keep me very dedicated. I’m very aware that I have flaws to fix when it comes to work ethic, but I know that if it's something I love doing then I won’t second guess putting my all into it, I’ll just simply do the work that needs to be done. When it comes to courage and hope I think that everyone has the courage to do SOMETHING they love because if you didn’t have that confidence or drive to do the one thing you enjoy doing every day, why try? Why even get out of bed at this rate. If there’s a reason you love doing a certain activity that you enjoy and you love it enough, you will do it and you won’t think twice about it, because that is passion, and that is courage and hope.

-L.T

No comments:

Post a Comment