Thursday 2 November 2017

The Dream Physique

I am not very passionate about anything in life because I feel as though I have not fully lived my life to the fullest yet. I’m only 17 years old and I have so much to experience, but the only thing that I am very passionate about as of right now is fitness. To me fitness is what motivates me to get out of bed in the morning; it completes my day even though my day hasn't started yet. Even just the thought of going to the gym completes my day. I am very passionate about fitness because I love the feeling of walking into the gym every morning, seeing all the weights and the equipment, the smell of the entire gym. I love the burning and tearing of my muscles so that they can grow, drinking my pre-workout shake so that I can have a perfect workout, taking my supplements such as vitamins so that It can help me get bigger, and after every workout I get to go home eat all of my essential foods such as proteins, carbs, and fats. I strive to gain the perfect physique because it has been one of my goals since I was a child and to be able to actually put in the work to go and pursue my goals makes me feel ecstatic and euphoric. There are many difficulties that goes into fitness because sometimes people can lose motivation to do it, or they might have a lazy work ethic. Also, a lot of research must be done so that people will have the IQ to be more efficient at getting fit and also have more skills in the gym. It takes a lot of hard work to push myself every day at the gym, as I have to be mentally and physically tough to motivate myself. I remind myself that it is my body and not anyone else’s so to be able to push myself is the main challenge that I have to overcome. I always have to constantly think about not giving up to always keep pushing forward.

-Viustin Badilla

Here's a motivational video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NBdvGl71-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment