Sunday 18 January 2015

Testing My Courage

The words Courage and Hope in many ways help me create a visual for the world around me. Courage, more than most things, gives me the sense that anything can be achieved. Most people live their daily lives never realizing the true potential that their day holds. The possibilities they may be able to unlock, or that special person they never got a chance to talk to. In all ways, courage is the foundation of an adventurous and healthy social life. We now, at this period in human history, need a little bit more courage in our lives to do what should be a daily thing, socializing with strangers. Some are true masters in this sense and have no problem creating a new friend and opportunity in life, but there are those who are so embraced in technology, that it has created a different form of socializing.

I personally, have had many opportunities to test my ability to wield my courage. Some moments I can wield it, others I can’t. I really have no excuse I can use to deal with my inability to take advantage of my opportunities. My Mother passed away recently and this, as I saw it, was a new test to my skills in courage. Can I move on? Will I be able let go of a past that gripped me all my life. This answer is yet to be revealed, so hence I wait for the arrival of when I can finally be reunited with my Mother. Courage is a value in my life, that I personally try to conquer every opportunity I get. Some people are so weak in courage that they have no idea when another is conquering it. My courage is strong, but to what extent do I flex it?

By Denver Provost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkG-Bh9J9c



No comments:

Post a Comment