Monday 19 January 2015

Courage

The only time I can think about when I had courage and hope is when I played football. Having courage and hope was drilled into my head when I played football. I was never the biggest kid there, so I had to have courage in myself whenever I played. I had courage in myself and I knew what I needed to do when I played and I could do it. This was the one time I feel I had courage and hope. When I had courage and hope it motivated me and made me want to do better go harder and try with everything. Having courage and hope is something everyone should have in themselves it motivates you. It makes you do better and truly believe in yourself. Football gave me hope and courage. Which in turn gave me confidence in myself. Football was my favorite sport because I had confidence courage and hope in myself.

By Craig Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment