Sunday 25 October 2015

My Passion for Cooking

Passion is a strong and uncontrollable emotion. I love to cook and I’m very passionate about cooking. Cooking is what I call my passion because I love food.   I love making food and eating food, and I always admire what I’ve created, like some sort of art and it makes me feel happy.  I’m trying to become a chef one day. When I was younger I thought I was going to work for my dad and follow in his footstep, but at the beginning of grade ten something in my mind clicked and I decided to try and take on a career that I never thought I would have taken.  The only thing that makes me sceptical is that if I don’t make it in the cooking world I don’t necessarily have anything to fall back on, it’s pretty hard to come up with creative ideas. There are some difficulties on the path to becoming a cook. One of the hardest things is to find something to motivate me into creating and trying to put my own little twist on everything. Another large difficulty is having the time to do these things between school work and my job, as it is hard to find the time to make something.  I continue through all of these difficulties because I have the courage and hope to become a cook when I’m older. This is what I want for my future and if I lose my courage to become a chef I won’t go anywhere in life because I won’t be willing to do anything else. I have the hope to become a chef because I am willing to do anything to follow my dreams.       

-Brad Martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbzbdxTm4E

No comments:

Post a Comment