Sunday 25 October 2015

Living Life

When you live life, you have to embrace courage and hope. I probably wouldn’t be here today if I did not embrace courage and hope. My passions, dreams, and future have grown through courage and hope.


My passion is on the railroad. My life has gone toward being around trains, modeling trains that are 1/87th of the real thing!  I am part of our local model railway club, and enjoy it a lot. I also take pictures of trains, which has gained me some popularity with other rail fans like me. If I didn't embrace courage and hope, I doubt I would be anywhere close to where I am now. I would probably be a couch potato looking a pictures of trains on the internet if it weren't for courage and hope.


In life, you are subject to vulnerability. You have to be open to escape the grasp of being vulnerable. Me writing this to you now, is allowing me to be open. However, just writing a simple blog to be open won't help forever. In life, you need to keep yourself open in many different forms to not be vulnerable. Being a train fan and model railroader keeps me open in many ways, and I certainly enjoy that. It takes courage and hope to be open as well, which I emphasized at the start and I kid you not because this is an important point to take in order to live life.


Living life was never meant to be easy, but only you decide how to live your own life, in your own way. We face many challenges in our lives, and in defeating those challenges, we have to be open with courage and hope. The sun rises in the east, and sets in the west, repeating infinitely for all. I understand that that time never stops, and in time, we face vulnerability and need to open up. That's just what needs to be done in order to live on this crazy planet. To live a long, beautiful, life.
 -Braedan Dunne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkime9M4z34

No comments:

Post a Comment