Sunday 5 April 2020

My Passion In Life

The passion that I have for basketball inspires me to keep going, no matter how hard life is.This passion of mine helped me become more confident and prouder of how I view myself. As the time went by, I discovered many characteristics that taught me to strive for progress and to have space for improvement. Ever since I learned to play basketball in grade middle school, I have driven myself to get better each day and taught myself a few techniques that made me stand out from everyone else. I have worked hard for 7 years to get where I am right now, and it has been an amazing opportunity to become a part of a program at Cathaolic Central High School. The people that I have surrounded myself with made such a positive impact, they were my inspiration and motivation. I’ve met a tremendous amount of people through basketball who still encourage me to grow not only as a basketball player, but also as a responsible young gentleman. These are the people who have been my coach and people who I played basketball with. I really believe that without my friends, family and my coaches I would not have been able to achieve my aspirations for basketball, because of them I'm always determined to play and work hard. The very sad thing about basketball is saying goodbye. Last month was very hard for me and all the seniors who played for CCH because we had to play our last game and we had to say goodbye to our High school basketball career and move on to a new chapter. The last thing that I would want right now is to say goodbye to basketball as it taught me lessons that I never imagined I would learn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fDhqRk_Ro

-Raphael

In the picture, I can say it was my best basketball season in CCH. It is not because I'm a senior on this team, but it is because the people who surrounded me while playing for this team. These people really helped me to be the best version of myself and helped me grow not only on the court, but off the court. I really believed that I would always have my basketball IQ and knowledge for the rest of my life. As a basketball player and as a sign of respect who recently passed away, for Kobe Bryant I will say mamba out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment