Sunday 5 April 2020

Saying "No"

Throughout my life I’ve thought about my future, and through my eyes it looks fantastic but if I want the future I always dream about, I have to work tremendously hard for it. This is where I need all of the courage possible because it’s really hard to keep yourself on track, things in life might go sideways for a bit, but with courage I find myself bringing things back. Courage is key when it comes to self perseverance. I was going out every chance I could and spending way too much money on things that didn’t make me happy in the long run, but only brought me joy for a brief moment.
  Once I realized what I was doing with my life it took courage to say “no I can't go out tonight” to my friends. It’s hard at first, but once I got into the routine of not spending money I was able to save and buy something that brought me joy everyday; I bought myself a vehicle. Having courage to say “no” brought me true happiness, and having hope is the most important thing when it comes to accomplishing a goal.

 Without hope it’s a lot easier to just give up on things. I had hoped that I’d save up enough money in order to buy myself a vehicle that made me smile every time I turned the key. I live my life with these two important rules: whenever I go out I just remember what my hard earned money can be spent on that would truly make me happy, and that with courage and hope I am making my dream future a reality one day at a time.

-Adrien

No comments:

Post a Comment