Friday 31 October 2014

Comfort Zone

You see, it takes a lot of courage to build yourself and to get out of your comfort zone, but usually a lot of people got out of theirs when they were little and for me, well I guess you could say it stuck to me like a leech. Getting out of our comfort zone will be a pain and we’ll fail at some point, but all those fails will make us learn to become stronger and to succeed and be our best.

 
Ever since I was little, I've always been shy. I’ve met a few friends in elementary, who at some point in my school years I don’t talk to anymore. I haven’t actually gotten the courage to get out of my comfort zone yet. It’s pretty hard because to me, it feels like I make things awkward and that annoys me the most. I would have things to say, but I would get tongue tied or very nervous which I hate as well. You see I’m not the type to make a conversation around people I don’t know because I guess I’m just comfortable with the people around me like my family and friends. Throughout my elementary and junior years I’ve always told myself to try and get out of my comfortable zone, but I ended up failing.

 
It takes a lot of courage to get out of our shyness and I noticed that if we don’t try to succeed in something were not courageous about, well then what's the point in trying? We’ll be stuck in regret because we didn’t try to do our best, but I guess in our life we’ll end up succeeding without knowing it. I’ve noticed that with myself because some people noticed I’ve changed, that I’m slowly getting out there and slowly interacting with people and others say I’m still shy, but that doesn’t matter to me. I hope that I will come out of my little shell by the time I’m done high school because that would mean a lot to me and mean that I’ve succeeded.

By Shalaine Weasel Head


No comments:

Post a Comment