Wednesday 17 January 2018

Understanding Pain


It is important to feel pain because it makes us stronger and better. We will be able to face a lot of problems in the future with ease because we know how to handle them. The pain that we are feeling today doesn’t last forever because pain helps us grow to be more successful in life. We shouldn’t be ashamed of the pain that we are feeling right now, because we may all feel this pain in situations in life. There are situations that we sometimes feel we cannot handle, but in time it gives us the hope that we need to face the countless challenges that we are afraid to face. It also takes courage to admit that we feel pain. Even I am scared of admitting the feeling of pain, such as facing the reality of my life right now, and having to accept the fact that people who before were close to me are now far away. Also, I have to deal with difficult circumstances such as when people in my life need something from me I have no choice, but to give it to them because I know how they feel. I too have experienced how it feels to have a hard time finding a job. I don't like the idea of people looking down on me and maybe they would  think I’m weak, but the thing is I just have to brush away all the negative thoughts that I have in my mind. Now that I’m a young adult I am able to realize that having to feel pain is essential for us to mature and move forward in life. If we have the courage and hope to continue then life will come along its way.

-Norman Badong

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-25650/4-secrets-of-releasing-deep-emotional-pain.html
Above is a link on techniques to heal emotional pain and possibly overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment