Wednesday 17 January 2018

Deadline for Dreams

So all my life I have been procrastinating about everything, and leaving everything until the last minute (particularly if it's not fun). I've even been procrastinating about my future, putting everything on hold saying: "I’ll do it tomorrow or the day after that". I think it's because secretly I don't think it will work, but if I never give it a shot I will never know if it’ll fly. From now on I’ll try and find the courage and hope to see this through and give everything a shot. I need the courage to stick to it, and just hope that I will. Now, doing this will leave me vulnerable because not everyone will agree with it, but I guess that kind of like bravery because I will finally be letting my dream out of the box I usually keep it in. Steve jobs said that once you find out what your passionate about you can do anything because you're doing what you want, but this could all end if I just leave it until tomorrow or the next day. My procrastination could keep going if I don't take the wheel from the monkey and I'm hopeful that I'm going to do so and have the courage to keep on with it because there is never a deadline for dreams.

- K.F

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator Tim Urban https://youtu.be/arj7oStGLkU

No comments:

Post a Comment