Wednesday 17 January 2018

Flaws and Imperfections



We humans must accept our flaws and imperfections because no one is perfect and no matter what we do we will never be flawless. Everybody is unique in their own way. I don’t like my body and I complain about it. I get upset when I think really hard about it, but I have to realize that it doesn’t matter and that I should be happy with who I am. It shouldn’t matter what people think about me because it's not their body, it’s mine. Sometimes I might get a zit or two on my face and I worry so much about it and think that I'm ugly, but I tell myself that everyone in the world gets zits so it’s not a big deal because they go away in a few days. I need to be happier with my life because this is the life that God gave me and I have to accept that. I might not like my body some days but there are things I can do about it if it matters that much to me. Sometimes I will get a zit and I just have to get over it because there are so many other things to worry about in life than a little pimple on my face. I used to be very stressed about the way I looked when I was in middle school, so I started going to the gym and started to do MMA to get myself in shape because I didn’t want to be the kid I was before. I now accept the person I am, but the past has taught me that it's important to push myself, to try new things, and to work hard.

-Nicolas Bruntjen

No comments:

Post a Comment