Wednesday 17 January 2018

Monsters of My Life


Everyone has monsters that undermine them, and can and will affect life as we know it. I'm going to be explaining what monsters I've had in my life and how I've handled them. There are certain monsters that affected my life, and what I mean by monsters are challenging circumstances. I have definitely been through hardship, sometimes more than often than not. I feel like everything I touch, or have a human connection with always ends up failing or breaking. What helped me get through some of these tough times was youtube, from a youtuber named Syndicate. This guy was my inspiration and he has kept me motivated to make life better. It was honestly like having another friend because watching him kept my mind busy and I never thought about the problems I had in my life because I always had a distraction. Sports, especially basketball, also helped provide a distraction because I had so many different people that I could choose from and that's what kept my mind busy. If i got bored I could just try and find something new to distract myself with. After that phase of my life I got bullied because i was a “nerd”, so I changed my life around and really got into music. Rap was my thing, I always listened to Eminem because the lyrics were so close to my heart and it helped me when I was down, but it and also taught me stuff along the way and it gave me courage to talk to people because I listened to rappers and none of them cared what people thought of them, they had no cares in the world. To me that's the coolest thing in the world. These little things in life gave me the hope and courage to get up out of bed.

-Reece Mason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_vbh-jD7Q - Seananners Stole My Style ! - The Syndicate Project Vlog #1

No comments:

Post a Comment