Thursday 18 January 2018

Change


In today's society there is so much expectations on the younger generation. All my life I've heard nothing but complaining about the next generation. We don’t go outside enough, we don’t socialize the right way, we dress the wrong way, the list just goes on. I could never understand the complaining because if you look back on each generation everyone changes it for the better. I have so much hope for my generation; I think we can do so much to make this world a better place, and i'm going to prove everyone who ever doubted us wrong. Every generation has the courage to go out there and do different and amazing things, so why can't we have the support of other generations who made this world what it is? Because all I see is the next generation trying to build up the courage to put their ideas and creations out there. We just need the support instead of the negativity. I plan on finding the courage to help people who don't have the courage to help themselves. After high school I'm going into social work, I plan on making a change in the world through that. I'm going to give people hope to have a better life and to get out of the terrible situations that they are in. And those people are going to to give me the courage to go out there and help more people. It's not just me, I have friends who are graduating with me that want to make a better change in the world. We have the power to make great change in this world and I know we will.


-Mikayla Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment