Wednesday 17 January 2018

I always felt so out of the loop, like I didn’t fit in. I saw everyone else as  beautiful, but me. I’ve always been so insecure about how I look; I have always been trying to fit in and be the same as everyone else when in reality I feel like no matter how much I try I will never get there. I’ve always felt insecure about the way I look ever since I was little, and I always cared about what others thought about me because I’ve never felt pretty. It was really hard always feeling that way about myself, while getting bullied. How could I really feel pretty when everyone was bringing me down and calling me ugly or gross? I felt so bad about myself and no matter how much I tried to put on a happy face people would still stomp all over me. Everyone always says don’t let it bother you, but that doesn’t help. It’s been hard for years to boost my confidence and be happy and ignore all those terrible people, but I am very sensitive and I would cry all the time because people don’t realize that others have feelings.

I have learned over the last little while to love myself just the way I am and not think too much about what others think of me because I believe I am a good person and have a good heart. I have learned that when others judged me they are doing that to make them selves feel better and it was not something I did, or the way I look.

-Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment