Monday 13 June 2016

Overcoming Vulnerability

People feel vulnerable in so many ways, but my vulnerability is about my future. I always ask myself what is the future going to look like? I always have vulnerabilities about myself and I often doubt if I am going to have a successful life career or not. Those kind of questions make me feel vulnerable about my future. In order to stop myself feeling vulnerable I have decided to create my own future by waking up every morning and going to school which will help me to make plans about my future.

We all make plans and plot about our future and try figure some stuff out by over thinking on it until we reach the point that we decide whether to start making moves on it, or we just second guess it. I like to sit on a comfortable place and contemplate about my life and try to figure out how I am going to do it and what it is going to take me. I found out that I like business and that is the career that I am going to pursue, but it was not easy for me to figure it out until I found myself. That is the first and most important step and it is finding yourself. After that comes the biggest issue that most of us find hard and it is, how are you going to work out your way to it? I get so frustrated questioning how and when should I start to take the steps toward my future and I start thinking way too much and I come up with ideas that were not on my mind before. I start to feel vulnerable about not knowing the way to start and I question if I am going to succeed in it at all, so I have decide to take a further step by looking up to the people who are successful in the business career because they say success always leaves a trail to be followed. I have also started reading some books to broaden my thinking and get more ideas. After doing all this I can say that I am capable of overcoming my vulnerabilities by starting to take steps towards what I like to do and by not overthinking things too much.

-By Samsum Haile

No comments:

Post a Comment