Monday 13 June 2016

Loner

At this time, I am dealing with my own monsters. My friends are always nice and fun to talk to, but one of them likes someone who doesn't like me. Everyone follows my friend, who prefers the one who hates me, so then the moment they leave my monsters come out - anger, sadness, loneliness depression, fear, and pain. Those are my monsters, when I am all alone they all come from behind and I beg my friends to come back, but my friends are glued together, and wherever one of them goes the rest follows.

That was a month ago and now its all okay because we have worked out all of our differences and now we all hang out together, and there is no sign of my monsters anymore, and I am happy for once this year.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS8sqgBgzG8


-By Darryl Cote

No comments:

Post a Comment