Wednesday 15 June 2016

El Salvador, San Salvador

I think that courage in people is something good because it keep us motivated in life. Without hope and courage when facing every difficulty we go through we would give up.  Not giving up it is good because  we earn more courage and by having courage we are not scared of attempting new things that we haven’t done before.  Even though they are new to us  we learn from the new things we try.

In my personal experience hope has been a really important thing in my life mostly because I was born in a country that has a really low economic stability, a country that is really dangerous to live in.  As the country's economy was getting lower the country got more dangerous  because people who needed money started robbing the people who were working. The gangs got bigger these gangs started to threaten the people to death if the people didn’t do what they told them to do.The gangsters also  recruit young people to join their gang if they didn’t join them they would threaten them to kill their family. My parents wanted to move because it was dangerous and my parents hope for a better life for me and also my brothers. They use to say that it was just a matter of time for the gangsters to come to make us join them. I always had hope that one day I would move from all the danger and that I would have the courage to leave my loves ones.

I haven’t forget where I come from, All of my good memories were left in the country I was born in. It can be dangerous, but it is also a beautiful country. I remember I use to visit the beautiful places of my country for example, the beach,the lakes and the rivers were the best places I have ever been. There are so many things that make my country different than others. I have many plans for the future and one of the plans is to go back; I hope that I will have the courage to help my country to be a better place.

-By Kilmar Delgado

No comments:

Post a Comment