Tuesday 14 June 2016

Future

The future is really quite a scary thing. I'm 18, and I have a girl that I love very much.just finishing high school, but I don’t know if I’m headed to college or university. I just don’t know where I’m headed after high school. I could end up being a doctor, or a surgeon working to save the lives of my patients. I could be an astronaut or a hockey player playing in the NHL. I could be a construction worker helping build really big buildings, or work as a cook making 5 star meals. Perhaps I could make it as a professional skateboarder skating with people like Moose, Andrew Reynolds or Paul Rodriguez.  I could be anything in the whole world, yet I have no idea what I really want to be. I know though that the future holds great presence for me when I figure out what I really want to be and what passions I have. The future will have some hard at times, and sometimes I may get confused and not know what I should do, but I know when I am ready that it will hit me, like getting punched in the face. I am afraid of what may happen in my future,  but I can’t wait to see what’s waiting for me. I will work as hard as I can, complete goals that I’ve set for myself and finally say that I made it. That I know as I keep moving forwards in my life; I won’t worry about my past but only what is waiting ahead of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXODay6wckA

Here is link to a video of Moose skate boarding.

-By Ty Peake

No comments:

Post a Comment