Monday 13 June 2016

Dreams and Passions


I am passionate about playing on, and with computers. I would very much enjoy having a career where I can build computers for other people and for myself. This could be a reality if I were to get a couple of friends to join in on this idea. We would be in the basement with computer parts all over the floor and we would have a grand old time. We would buy old computers and refurbish them and make them the way they once did. This could be a reality in years to come, but for now all I can do is be patient and wait for the right opportunity and spend time with the things I do in the meantime. For now I can just upgrade my personal computers and most importantly have fun. My friends and I have a huge passion for computers and technology, we play video games and take apart old computers and put them back together. We hope that we can use these skills we acquired from doing this, and turn them into an actual career. We can take this information and these skills to us to the Computer Information Technology class and get a diploma in Computer Information Technology. We can take this and further schooling or we can create our own company/companies not necessarily working, but doing what we love to do. This is what I persevere and strive to do with my life. This is where I want my life to go.
-By Taran Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment