Wednesday 15 June 2016

My Life

Some say your future is like an open door, and you never know what’s behind, but you’ll just have to find out. I think that since last year my future has been even brighter than it has ever been before. Ever since I got motivation to work, life has treated me very well. I started working at GT Auto care ltd. and also joined the R.A.P at Catholic Central High, and I would like to be a mechanic or automotive technician. I love cars very much and have been working on them for a while. Hopefully after high school I will go to college for a mechanic and get my Ticket. After I get my ticket my brother and I will run our father's shop together. I hope that all of this becomes a reality, but also at the same time the future could change in a second, so I guess I'll just have to see what's coming my way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihX0QmjDNA

-By Lowen Rokosh

No comments:

Post a Comment