Monday 13 June 2016

The Car Kid

I’m going to talk about my passion, and my passion is all about automotives - cars, trucks, basically anything with wheels and an engine. Ever since I was five years old, I have loved cars. When I was young, my parents would take me to the park. Well, I never wanted to get out of the truck, I loved that old Dodge.


     Honestly, cars aren’t just a passion for me, they are a way of life. There's just something about engines that calms me down and let's me get away from all the bullshit of everyday life. When I’m driving or in the garage, or just sitting in my car I’m calm, and there's nothing that can really bother me.


When my friend don’t know something about a car I’m usually the one they ask. If something is wrong with their car and they don’t know, they come to me. Out of my friends, I’m the one who everyone goes to when they need to know something, and I love it.


Because of all this, I got the name Carkid. Yup, that’s what I will probably be remembered for, not by how nice I was, or by my friends, but by some stupid name my friends gave me.


When I’m older, my dream is to own my own automotive shop where people can have their cars, detailed, fixed, restored, and even customized. It has been my dream since I was was young, probably five. Hopefully one day I’ll achieve my dream. As long as I keep my priorities straight (cars!), I’ll be fine.   

-By Brandon Wozniczko

No comments:

Post a Comment