Monday 11 April 2016

Life is Just a Journey

I think that my future looks bright; I feel like it’s going to be so much fun aside from paying bills and all that boring adult stuff. I feel like I’m going to have fun with my life; I’ll go travel to places and adventure and explore but all that cost money, so obviously I have to get a decent stable job for myself. The only thing that scares me about my vision in the future is if I don’t have one. I remember in grade 9 and 10 that I was completely lost. I had no idea what I wanted to be and that scared me because the first thing that came to my mind was “Oh no, I’m going to become homeless”, so that thought of being homeless and having no future motivated me to strive further and start looking at what options I have in life  Since grade 12 I have opened many doors for myself, so I have a few options to go through. All of the doors I have opened for myself provide me a bright future like working on cars or being an auto body worker. The jobs I picked are jobs that I would enjoy and they also provide me with a stable income. Also the people who helped me through my high school years and are helping me open these doors would be my family and mostly the teachers, so thanks for that. Also I’m very thankful to my family because they are the ones who really gave me these opportunities.



-By Kristers Kleinberg

No comments:

Post a Comment