Friday 1 April 2016

Don't Give Up On Your Dreams Because They Never Give Up On You

I think right now in my life I can’t say that I would like it to be different, because I honestly like it. When I go to college my mom expects me to do something that will make me “successful”, meaning making money in her point of view. However, I honestly want to do something that I know I will enjoy, something that will make me happy for the rest of my life. Money doesn’t really manner to me; I think making money is just something people have being making a big deal of in the past years. Money is overrated. What I would like to become is a professional soccer player.  I don’t really care about the opinions of everyone else, some people might think that it is impossible, but if it makes me happy I'll work hard and hopefully achieve it.  I know many people say it is an impossibility, but I honestly don’t see myself doing something else other than that. When I describe myself soccer comes up many times. I’ve been playing soccer since my first memories with my friends and family. As I grew soccer became something that slowly became a part of me and then I started to wonder if it would be something that I would love to do for the rest of my life and the answer is "yes".  It is my dream and no matter what people say, they will not make me think different. I love it with all my heart and I think it worth taking a chance on it, and facing the challenges that come with it.

-By Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment