Friday 1 April 2016

Overcoming Fear

Since we were little kids, we have always had to approach situations we never wanted to, but to rise up and overcome fear, we need hope and courage. Having these things are what gives us motivation and what makes us strive to get up every morning. Having courage can be very difficult in many ways; we need to have confidence and hope for the future. In an earlier time in my life, I didn't have confidence or courage to open up and share about myself.  Fear, that's want holds us down and keeps us from accomplishing what we want to do with our life.  If we constantly live in fear we won't become who we’re supposed to be. There are small and big fears that we have to face throughout life. Small fears are ones that don't hold us back, like being scared of spiders or heights. Bigger fears are ones that take over our life, like if we never left our house because times have changed too much or we are too scared of being judged. With my experiences throughout life I haven't acted with a lot of courage. I use to be that person on the sidelines, with the low marks and no friends, but when growing up I learned about courage and hope. I had a fear of putting myself out there because I didn't want to get judged by other. Even now I'm still struggling with my fear.  Hope and courage have helped me in my journey to grow and become who I am today.

I chose this video because it tells us the truth about getting disappoints in life, but it also tell us it's up to us to change what we complain about.  If we want change you gotta do it; ourselves.
http://youtu.be/aDCGrINPGUQ

- By Jaime Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment