Tuesday 22 January 2019

You Need Hope to Have Passion

I'm a passionate about my job because it gives me money which then I can use for my personal uses such as my phone bill, gas and food. My job is not easy, but can be a good thing for me because it makes gives me hope and the courage to do my job well. Some difficulties is my schedule because I work on the weekdays and weekends 5 days a week and I only get 2 days off; I always feel tired and find myself no time to do homework or finish my assignments, but I try my best to do all my homework even though I am tired. I overcome this by asking for less hours and try to do my homework, even if I have to stay up till 12am. I am able to have the courage to motivate myself into doing what I need I am able to do. Another passion of mine is playing the drums, it is something that keeps be busy during my free time. There are also difficulties when playing such as trying to figure out how to play a new song or trying to learn a new beat. The way I overcome it is by simply practicing, like they say practice makes perfect. In work I want to do my best and show other people what I'm capable of and exceed expectations. I hope that one day everything I do pays off and I'm able to have a better job.

This link is about 5000 people who stay passionate about their jobs.

-Antonio Jaimes

No comments:

Post a Comment