Thursday 1 November 2018

Colourful Passion

Something I am passionate about is art. I love looking at art, I love buying art, but mostly I love making art. For me, art is a get away from the outside world. I’ll plug my headphones in, listen to some music, and let the world fade away, while I wind up creating a new piece. Art is a way I can express myself, a way in which I can push forward when I have a bad day. Just recently one of my pieces got put into a gallery, in a viewing where everyone can see it. To me, I am glad that I was finally able to express myself, and put my hard work out there. Sometimes the difficulties I face are my imperfections and self-criticism that my art isn’t perfect. I think many artists face the same challenge. I usually just push past my negative criticism and accept that art is art. No matter the shape, size, medium, neat or messy it’s beautiful in its own way.

-Emily Kerber


The above link will take you to some very inspirational pieces of writing...


No comments:

Post a Comment