Thursday 1 November 2018

I believe that every choice and decision, action and outcome affects the universe and our reality in a small, but profound way. Everything we do impacts our lives or the life of someone else. The future can never be certain because its ever changing and evolving. Time is never a constant and our perception of reality is dictated by how we shape it with our actions.


This can be scary for me sometimes, knowing that my future is dictated by my actions. Not only the future of myself, but the relationships around me. I’m a planner, everything I do has been thought out carefully in detail, yet it doesn’t always work out. However, I look at the opposite side and see the good possibility of the positive light I could spread, knowing that if I did a good deed for someone it could affect their life in a positive way. That is enough to work and benefit rather than suffer the consequences even if we have to sometimes.

-Declan Treleavan

No comments:

Post a Comment