Thursday 1 November 2018

Open Door

The thing that gets me thinking the most is about my future because the future is a scary place for me. I always think of the negative things first rather than thinking of the positive things first. I don’t know where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing in the future because I still don’t know what I want to do when I finish school. The reason I don’t know what to do is just because I still need to find out who I really am and what I enjoy doing in my everyday life. I don’t know if that’s normal thing, not knowing what you want to do at this point of age because most everyone I know has a goal of what they want to do and I just feel like I’m still here stuck in a box with a bunch of things in my head and most of it is the future and what’s going to happen to me. Fear was always something that held me back in my life, now that I have to start thinking about my future I see that this is something way different than having fear about having a test or something like that. It’s like I'm going to have a really good life because I got my dream job or I didn’t get it and now I must work even harder to achieve my dream job and help the family out. To me I’m just taking everyday as a reason to learn new things, making me grow as person because it could help me with the fear of the future and help point to the positive things to come in the future.

-Corson Red Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment