Thursday 1 November 2018

Importance of Becoming a Better Person

We all want to become a better person. It’s hard going through day by day just trying and nothing is working. I need to become a better person for myself and others. Becoming a better person is great for others, myself, and the environment around me. I have an online friend named Robert who have been good friends for years. Robert had bought Black Ops 4 on his account and that was exciting. I had recently also met another friend named Jacob online and he didn’t pre-order Black Ops 4 because he was very poor, so I felt bad for him. I feel horrible to say it, but at the time I said that he could have my Robert's account, so I gave him the information. Jacob was so happy that he could get the game for free, and I was happy for him yet a part of me was feeling so horrible. A week went by and my mom came home from work and I was crying about talking my best friend's account. My mom had told me “give the account back” and I have never said "okay" as fast as in my entire life. I felt so ashamed for taking his account and I felt even worse when I confirmed with my mom that I did the wrong thing. I realize now that I need to become a better person; I don’t want to be that scum who takes friend's accounts. Hope and courage is important to remember when I feel like something is wrong and I shouldn’t do it. I know now to respect others and to not take items, I feel like I still have so much to learn in order to become a much better person still. I will work on it!

-Taylon Geisel


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dCQv3Oa2xY

No comments:

Post a Comment