Thursday 1 November 2018

Ever since I was a child it didn't seem that important to have a dream; I didn't have a passion that early on. I was young and all I needed to worry about was recess, friends and being happy. Now that I'm seventeen years old, having a plan seem to be in my best interest. From a very young age I noticed that I enjoy helping people and my passion for selflessness showed through, it gave me ideas about maybe going into the faculty of science to work in the health division. Taking care of myself is what I’ve always been aware of in my childhood and my everyday life. I was always a reckless child, falling and getting hurt was a habit of mine, so I learned to treat my wounds, so maybe it's time for me to treat other people's wounds for a while. Another passion of mine was sports, being an athlete while caring for my body was most important to me. A career I thought of was to be a physiotherapist or nurse. Those are my top careers but I've also looked into being a nutritionist also along with paramedic. My passions were what helped me to make a plan for my future.

-Taylee Rider


No comments:

Post a Comment