Wednesday 21 June 2017

Being passionate is about showing feelings or beliefs you have. I have so many things that I am passionate about. The most important one is soccer. Soccer is a sport that I have always been playing throughout my entire life; soccer is the only sport that I will never give up on with something else. The best feelings in his word is me waking up in the morning knowing that I have either a soccer practice or game, trust me it's the best feelings in the word.

           Soccer is a sport I can't live without in my life. I started playing soccer since I was a kid. To be honest with you soccer is literally my life. If I see a soccer ball right now I would literally start playing with it, even if am in class, inan office, on amain road and even my room, that's how much I love the sport called soccer.


             When someone has a passion about something there are always a difficulties that the person will face. In soccer there's a lot of difficulties you can face. Some of them are getting injured. Mostly every soccer players gets injured, trust me it's the worst feelings ever. When you get in a bad injury trust me you will start crying like a little baby.


-By Sodiq Adekunle

No comments:

Post a Comment