Saturday 10 June 2017

When I came from Africa I didn't have self confidence and I was shy to make new friends. This condition limited me from being a social person for a long time. What finally caused me to become less shy and more of a social being was social media. Social media was a platform where I could express myself without the constant thought of messing up my way of communicating with people. Social media impacted me positively as it helped me develop courage.


   Hope is also a main part of my life. I worked very hard as an athlete to get to where I am today, and my hope is that one day that hard work will be rewarded, and it's going good so far because scouts are already looking at me and they want me on their rosters for soccer. Without hope I wouldn't try at anything because I would feel like my hard work would go unnoticed. That is not the case though, with my faith in God and my faith in myself I know that I will be rewarded in the long term

-Richard Nyavor

No comments:

Post a Comment