Wednesday 25 October 2017

Nothing Is As It Seems

Courage and hope will make the world a little bit brighter. Children are so full of life, joy and a desire to be happy. One day they will realize they can't be, or do those things. When I was a child I never had a care in the world, I was full of love and happiness. As I got older I came to realize the world is a dark, unfair place. I was always trying to make everyone happy: the kids at school, my teachers, my parents and even strangers. I came hate it because I would try so hard to please everyone I forgot about myself and my happiness. And when I did help people it did not matter, because nothing was helping me. I started losing hope in the world, but with a little bit of hope still left inside my soul I started feeling happy. I had the courage to continue to live. With just a little bit of patience you will find kindness, joy and happiness even in the darkest places.

-Keir Ajtai

No comments:

Post a Comment