Tuesday 1 November 2016

My Super

My superhero in my life is my mom, since I was one. Since I was one my mom has raised my brother and I. She has always been there for us no matter what and she never complains or gives up on us because we were too  difficult. My mother even went back to school to become a nurse so that she could support my brother and I. My mom is incredible and sometimes I don't think she knows it. I'm so glad to have the mother I do because I know that whenever I need help she will be there to help me. My mom works hard all the time so that my brother and I can enjoy ourselves. My mom works so hard and never asks for anything in return; she is the most amazing person. This is how I know not all superheros wear capes. I didn't realize how much my mom did for me until I got old enough and saw how hard my brother and I were to raise. She didn't rely on anyone and she did everything for us; she is amazing I don't know anyone stronger than her.  I will never take my mother for granted she has the strongest will I have ever seen she has an incredible amount of perseverance. My mom is my superhero, who is yours?

-By Zachery Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment