Tuesday 1 November 2016

Getting Past My Monsters

Everyone has monsters in their lives. Everyone's monsters are different whether it be school, or simply going through any hardships. The monsters in my life are the little things that build up and get to me. The things that trouble me are trying to juggle school, work and helping out around the house. Sometimes it's just too much for me and I try to hide it or just get away for it for a while, but it always seems to come back. I feel like I don't help enough with little things around the house and it seems I really get to my mom and I don't know how to talk to her. She has done so much for me and I just want some way to repay her for all her effort of raising me and my sister by herself. It's hard dealing with all of these things in my life and I wish I could gain the courage to overcome them and be a better person because of them. That's why I deal with my monsters by always trying to put in my best effort in life and keep all my doors open and I try to help more and to overcome these monsters that hold me back in life. From these experiences I will try to take every opportunity life throws at me and try to seek advice from people who have been in my position and ask how they over got over their monsters.

-By Dalton Huehn 

No comments:

Post a Comment