Sunday 30 October 2016

The Darkest Depths of Life

All of us go through different struggles in life, because those obstacles would lead us to where we should be, and also could lead us to maturity. My monsters in life are those people who criticize my abilities and strengths, they are the ones who give me the courage, and hope that one day I'll be able prove to them that I  am not that person who is weak, and who can't fight for myself. Sometimes, our enemies could lead our paths to success, why? It's because it may give us power, power to work harder, and show people that you are one of a kind. People kept criticizing me for who I am because I want  to be a chef in the future; they're saying that I should get a better job instead of cooking, but does it really matter what you earn? I believe that people should do things that would make them happy. Who knows it might be your way to success, you just have to explore that dream and work hard on it. Maybe people are just testing you if you're really determine to pursue your goals in life, so you just have to be firm on what you want to do in life. I know people would keep pushing me to my limits, but I won't give up until I obtain that I want. When you feel like you're going to give up, always remember those people who want you to fail or else you'll going to regret that you didn't give it your best shot. 

I know who I am, and in the future I'll be called "Chef Kyla" because that's my passion, and that's what my heart wants. I am full of expectations in life; I don't want to be a failure because I don't want to be a disappointment, that's why I am working very hard to be finish my high school and when I get to college, I'll work harder until I become a chef.  No matter what the risks will be, I'll be welcoming them with open arms and accept that there will be ups' and downs' in life. Life is about taking an opportunity to gain self-confidence and to get to know your real identity which forms you, as a person. We should show to people that challenges will not bring us down, it will show our strength when we work harder in life. Sometimes I want to say to people,"I know who I am and please stop forcing me to aim for your standards because I am not here to work hard for your own sake, I am here to work on my life and to become the best chef that I can be." 

Never ever give up on your goals, just because of what people tell you.  Prove to them that you'll be successful person.  I know that one day I'll have my own restaurant and I won't have to keep proving myself to those people who criticize me. Courage to me, is a sense of fearlessness, that no matter what the outcome would be you'll always stay strong as the time passes by. While, the significance of hope is believing that a positive outcome is possible. God is always there to guide us, we just need to trust and have faith in him.


This is my video link:


 It is a story about a guy who becomes a successful businessman, but the girl dumped him for being poor, she even criticized him for who he is. Despite all of that, the guy worked harder to prove to his ex-girlfriend, that he is not what she thinks of him, he is a kind of person who’s going to make revenge in a good way. He makes the impossible, possible. Like my life, I won’t give up until I become a “success” and one day I’ll be the best chef and people will look up to me. I’ll inspire them by saying to me that, “People would criticize our dreams, but working hard in our goals would make us lead us to successful life." We should never ever give up because challenges will always be there, but if we have faith in what we do in life, it will bring us to prosperity.


-Kyla Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment